Once I start following something I become quite passionate in it. This republican election has become one of them. Dev and I have followed the debates etc. online...tv for quite a while now. What I can say is it is all very interesting! I hope you are all following as well.
The most desturbing to say the least was the State of the Union Address. Great ideas Obama, too bad everything contradicts most every bill that you have passed since you have been President. Also, great idea to take the ideas of the Republicans and use them as your own. Interesting. Very interesting.
That is about all I am going to say about the election for now...
For my birthday this year Dev had to work. He got home from work and surprised me with a sitter and we ran out to dinner a movie. It had been years that we went to a movie together...just the two of us. It was so awesome. To those who don't get out with your hubby, a sitter is needed every once in a while. We saw Real Steel. I couldn't wait for it to come out on video. Well it is finally out! SUCH a fun/good movie. It made me cry. Even the third and fourth time watching it.



0 comments:
Post a Comment