Thursday, February 9, 2012

true friends

This week has been a long hard one.
I just have to blog about our good friend.
Presli is not scared of her, Connor adores her, Devin works with her, and I would be SUNK without her.
She is just starting photography and took these cute pics of our kids. How cute are they, right?!
 She also has awesome taste, how cute is this frame she gave us?! gah! She is so sweet.
I have thought a lot about being a true friend. About being there when you are truly needed. Doing the extra little things to make a day bright. I don't ever want to take advantage of good relationships. You know those relationships where you feel rejuvenated after being together. 
I want to be that friend.

4 comments:

Vrska's said...

Your kiddos are adorable! I love the pictures!

Unknown said...

Good friends are needed. I'm glad you have a wonderful one!! Cute kids & adorable pictures, too!

Keisha, Bryce, Kylee, and Kaydee said...

Love the pics!!! Good friends are amazing!!!!

jess bahr said...

Your kids are the perfect little models! So cute in every pic! And i love that frame too! Thanks for the great reminder to be a good friend- we all need them :)

Post a Comment