Visiting Bryce and Keisha before they left for the summer to North Carolina...
This summer is going to be a blast! We purchased a couple 4-wheelers for our summer fun, we are so excited! This was our first ride...and many more to come :) Anyone who wants to go ride this summer lets plan something...we are ready to enjoy the warm weather!
Conference weekend was another fun get-to-gether. I love that my family is willing to do stuff together. It makes it worth it when we all sacrifice to be together. I know we are blessed when we do make the effort. Not to mention General Conference was so good. What a perfect weekend!
To top it off we went on our first of many walks this spring. The kids LOVE being outside and they play so well when they do get to be out there. Here is to wanting more WARM weather!!





3 comments:
Conference was so perfect! What a fun time to get together!
I haven't checked blogs forever! We got internet today so I'll be updating mine soon! It looks like you guys had a blast over conference! Thanks for coming to visit us! Love you guys!
Fun..Fun..Fun! I think it is about time we get some "toys" too! I am loving your scrapbook pages. I need to get caught up.....
Post a Comment