In April we went to Monster Trucks. I have been waiting to post about it to get pictures off Devin's phone...he has some really cute shots of Connor. He was in heave and of course still talks about it to this day. Every day he also lines all his monster trucks up outside...every. single. one. of them.
Conner had his Preschool promotion. It was so adorable. They had a farm theme. Sang all their songs they learned this year. I really liked that they had some fun info like height and weight when they started along with pictures. It really showed how much Connor had changed in his first preschool year. He is getting so grown up. I am so glad we put him in preschool when we did.
Connor with his teachers and best friends (Ty and Tristin)
Kiara was around for a few weeks for mom's birthday. It was so fun to spend time with her. She is such a good aunt and sister! As you can see the kids adore her.
Every year for mom's birthday we have an ordinary day with the girls. It is such a special day for all of us. It is a day we get to just be together, have lunch and talk. This year was mom's special 50th birthday. I am so proud to say that we pulled off a surprise birthday party for her! We invited close friends and family and it was BEAUTIFUL! I am so blessed to have such a loving and loved mom! She touches so many while worrying about all of us as well. Happy Birthday mom!
I was extremely spoiled this mother's day. Connor is at such a cute age. He made all this stuff for me at school and church. Of course everything was blue. He is obsessed with the color blue, lol! I am blessed with such sweet and adorable children along with a doting and loving husband! Devin was so cute. We walked into Target (he knew that is my favorite store) and said Connor and I are going to the sporting goods section you go choose a few outfits. So sweet!
To top off a great day we met our new little niece/cousin, Sheridan. Val and Kendon had their first. She is sooo cute. Presli thought she was the cutest thing! She was so cute with her.
Connor was rambunctious and Presli just wanted the pink blankie. Kendon was so cute with her. She really likes him. Pres doesn't go to just anyone. She is a little shy bug at first.
Connor golfing with dad. I ran quick to take pictures. They were cracking me up. Connor thinks he's pretty hot stuff. Especially when he puts the ball right by the hole and hits it in. He puts in arms in the air and says "yeah!" Devin is so cute and patient with him. Such a lucky boy to have such a great dad!
The partying has just begun. We started our summer off with a fun camp out at the yurt. Devin and I got up there first. We packed all our stuff up, hiked, and made a fire. The kids were in HEAVEN!
It was such a fun, relaxed family time! Jace and Connor kill me. They would carry their helmets everywhere pretending to 4-wheel or snowmobile. They are ALL BOY. It is so fun to watch the kids together as they grow up!
The 4-wheelers were a main toy on this trip. Even when we weren't riding the kids were playing on them. Such a great investment!
Our drive up Paris Peak. We were so close to the top. The snow stopped us, but it was breath taking. We have to go on this one again when it is a little warmer this summer. SO BEAUTIFUL!
As I have been putting these pages together Presli is sitting with me. She gets so excited about these pictures. She knows how much fun it was and I am so excited to make many more fun memories this summer!















4 comments:
so, so cute. I love the pictures of Devin and Connor golfing...too cute. What a fun party for your mom-love her:)
What a fun way to celebrate your Mom's 50th! I loved all your pictures. Presli is really growing up!
Oh I am so glad to see an update!!! I have been wanting to see pictures of all the fun things you guys have been doing!!! I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting!!! Love Connor's preschool pictures!!! He really did grow up this year! It seems like Presli's hair has grown a ton!!! I just loved the entire update!!! Love ya!
Ahhh! I'm working on my update right now(: May was so busy but the summer is just gonna get busier, wahoo! Love summer. You are such a good mommy! Pres and Connor are lucky to have you. Fun you have another little niece. Seems like it's girl season. Love all the picts! I have some you'll want of that filthy cute girl(:
Ps. golfin and monster trucks. . .on the to do list!
see you soon, muah!
Post a Comment