Love love the update!!!! Your kids are adorable!!! The one with 3 pictures of connor in a row... I think the last one of him looks so much like you!! They are growing up sooo fast!! I looks like you guys are enjoying your summer!!! The outdoor activities look so much fun!! Miss you! Love you guys!
4 comments:
Are you using Biotin?? Your hair looks long again already!
haha! It did...it grew over night. I use extentions an invention we should have realized long ago!!
Love love the update!!!! Your kids are adorable!!! The one with 3 pictures of connor in a row... I think the last one of him looks so much like you!! They are growing up sooo fast!! I looks like you guys are enjoying your summer!!! The outdoor activities look so much fun!! Miss you! Love you guys!
Cute pictures! Looks like you are keeping busy!
Post a Comment