Presli had to have a picture taken of her because Connor was. Story of our lives.
These kids are extremely entertaining!
Poor Connor was sick for a couple days. After a couple days in bed he came out with a big red spot on his neck. It started turning in to a bruise, I thought, but then it started to peel?? Anyone with any knowledge on these symptoms I am ALL ears. He is doing fine now, just had me worried!
Unfortunately we recently lost the last couple years of pictures. Thanks to blogging I didn't loose the pictures I had on here. For that reason I am going to take blogging a little more serious. It would have been horrible to loose those years of memories. Lesson learned!





















2 comments:
Nooo!! Losing pictures is the worst, so sorry! and booo on Connor being sick and the last 4-wheeling trip of the year. So glad we've got our money's worth already! Can't wait to go together next year(: On a brighter note, Dev's elk, pumpkin patch, and those outtakes of our crazy kids at Garnder Village, haha! Love the memories! SO grateful you have your blog and keep it up! good reminder for the rest of us, that it's worth it(: Love you!
Love all the pictures!!! Thanks for the fun memories this month!!! Love you!
Post a Comment